Rose - Witch Hazel Face Spray
from Shea Butter
This type of Witch Hazel, a 14% distilled organic alcohol, has been used for washing wounds, clearing up rashes and dandruff, and calming irritated skin.
- size only available in 4oz
- You can use Witch Hazel sprays to diminish blackheads, soak up sweat on a hot day, set makeup, deodorize your clothes (or armpits), add texture to hair, and soothe your skin.
- Rose is notorious for its romantic, soft scent, and we love the way it transports us to a tranquil rose garden in golden hour light.
- Rose and witch hazel are both natural astringents, which, when combined, are excellent for pulling dirt and grime out of your pores and healing damaged skin.
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral, rose is replenishing, cleansing, and balancing for your skin.